Traxstech MacDaddy Elite Model Down Rigger with GTLT-100, weight caddy and deep wing arm (MDDRES-400)
The "MacDaddy" of downriggers, Traxstech's MacDaddy Downrigger features our Ratcheting Rod Holder on a lift & turn base (Part: #GTLT-100), weight caddy, and deep wing arm.
Traxstech's Downrigger Elite Series has 400' of cable, an aluminum 3 swivel base with 12 positions positive lock, and plenty of other features.
Downrigger Elite Series Features:
- Part: #MDDRES-400
- All aluminum frame components.
- Dual 360-degree rotating rod holders with 5 positions up and down.
- Lift & lock solid aluminum 3 boom with optional lengths available.
- Dual roller pulley assembly on the boom.
- All aluminum reel spool with 400 ft. of 316 stainless-steel cable.
- Liquid smooth drag system with aluminum tension knob and retainer clip on the drive shaft to ensure drag system components remain intact.
- Lighted LCD display screen with large characters for easy viewing. Electronic counter system for superior accuracy.
- Soft stop included in the electronic auto stop up and down feature.
- Exact depth control using the lighted military grade 16 character keypad.
- Customer programmable jig function.
- Depth memory feature.
- Tested with: 12# weight retrieved 265 Feet per minute, 14# weight retrieved 240 Feet per minute, 20# weight retrieved 200 Feet per minute
- Comes with one Traxstech Electric Downrigger Cover (Part: #DRC-1)
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!Write A Review