Garmin GXM 54 Satellite Weather/Radio Antenna
GXM 54 Satellite Weather/Radio Antenna
Add SiriusXM® Weather and Radio Directly on Your Chartplotter.
- See detailed weather information¹ directly on your compatible Garmin chartplotter for increased situational awareness
- Experience high-quality entertainment with access to more than 150 channels of SiriusXM satellite radio¹
- Gain access to the most current weather conditions and forecasts, including NEXRAD, lightning, wind and waves¹
- Reliable antenna provides the best possible reception — even on the fringes of SiriusXM coverage
The GXM 54 satellite weather/radio antenna with SiriusXM coverage lets you head out with detailed weather information¹ that’s delivered straight to your Garmin chartplotter. You’ll gain added awareness and confidence on the water with the most current weather conditions and forecasts, including NEXRAD, lightning, wind and wave information. And you’ll enjoy high-quality entertainment with more than 150 channels of SiriusXM satellite radio.
GXM 54 is easy to install and use, and its reliable antenna provides the best possible reception — even on the fringes of SiriusXM coverage. It’s fully compatible with GPSMAP® 8400/8600, GPSMAP 7400/7600, GPSMAP 7x2/9x2/12x2 Touch and GPSMAP 10x2/12x2 chartplotters and chartplotter/sonar combos.
¹Weather and audio features each require a paid subscription with SiriusXM
Sirius, XM and all related marks and logos are trademarks of Sirius XM Radio Inc.
- Waterproof Rating: Waterproof