Humminbird XNT-9-HW-T HELIX Dual Spectrum CHIRP Transom Mount Transducer w/Temp
XNT-9-HW-T HELIX® Dual Spectrum CHIRP Transom Mount Transducer with Temp
Transom Mount Dual Spectrum CHIRP Transducer supports Dual Spectrum CHIRP 2D Sonar with high frequency beam and wide cone angle, offering CHIRP range of 150-220kHz and max depth of 1200ft. Includes built-in temperature sensor, rugged composite design, impact-release mounting bracket and 20' cable.
- This accessory is compatible with the following Humminbird products: HELIX 5 CHIRP G2 – GPS-equipped models only, HELIX 7 CHIRP G2/G3 – GPS-equipped and CHIRP DI G2 models, HELIX 7 CHIRP G2N/G3N – All models, HELIX 8 CHIRP G3N – All models, HELIX 9 CHIRP G2N/G3N – All models, HELIX 10 CHIRP G2N/G3N – All models, HELIX 12 CHIRP G2N/G3N – All models, ICE HELIX CHIRP G2 – All models (in Open Water Mode) Side Imaging™ and Down Imaging™ units can support the XNT 9 HW T as a 2D sonar only transducer.
- This transducer does not support Side Imaging™ or Down Imaging™.
- Dual Spectrum CHIRP: Full: 150-220 kHz, Narrow: 180-240 kHz, Wide: 140-200 kHz
- Dual Spectrum CHIRP- Max Depth: 1200ft (365m)
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including LEAD which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Cable Length (Feet): 20'
- Chirp: High Wide
- Frequency: 150-220 kHz
- Imagining: Standard
- Mounting Style: Transom
- Speed Included: No
- Temperature: Yes
- Box Dimensions: 4"H x 8"W x 9"L WT: 1 lbs
- UPC: 082324053061
Owner's Manual (pdf)