Humminbird XNT-9-HW-MSI-150-T MEGA SI/DI Dual Spectrum CHIRP Transducer w/Temp f/HELIX 7/8 MEGA SI
XNT-9-HW-MSI-150-T MEGA SI/DI Dual Spectrum CHIRP Transducer with Temp f/HELIX® 7/8 MEGA SI
MEGA Side Imaging Transom Mount Transducer supports MEGA Imaging/455kHz and Dual Spectrum CHIRP 2D Sonar with a CHIRP range of 150-220kHz. Includes built-in temperature sensor, rugged composite design, impact-release mounting bracket and 20' cable.
- This accessory is compatible with the following Humminbird products: HELIX 7 CHIRP MEGA SI GPS G3, HELIX 7 CHIRP MEGA SI GPS G3N. HELIX 8 CHIRP MEGA SI GPS G3N
- Dual Spectrum CHIRP Frequencies: Full: 150-220 kHz, Narrow: 180-240 kHz, Wide: 140-200 kHz
- Dual Spectrum CHIRP Max Depth: 1200ft (365m)
- Side Imaging Frequencies - Max Range (side-to-side): 455kHz: 440-500 kHz - 800ft (146m), MEGA SI: 1075-1150 kHz - 250ft (76m)
- Down Imaging Frequencies - Max Depth: 455kHz: 440-500 kHz - 125ft (38m), MEGA DI: 1075-1150 kHz - 75ft (23m)
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including LEAD which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.