Humminbird ICE 35 Ice Fishing Flasher
$35 Mail-In Rebate w/Qualifying Purchases UNTIL 12/31/2019 VIEW
ICE 35 Ice Fishing Flasher
Humminbird's ICE 35 Ice Flasher from Humminbird carries revolutionary features built and designed for the diehard ice fisherman. The ICE 35 Ice Flasher features a fiber-optic flasher display for exceptional performance in any level of light, making this flasher easy to use on those blinding, sunny winter days. The 3-color display has an overlay depth scale for easy interpretation.
At the heart of the Humminbird ICE 35 Ice Flasher is a Dual Beam 9 Degree (240 kHz) 19 Degree (455 kHz) transducer allowing for a greater overall cone of view. This flasher runs at assorted depths of 20 ft., 40 ft., 80 ft. and 200 ft.
The ICE 35 includes a 4 button control pad with zoom, gain, noise, and beam selections for easy fine tuning. A battery status indicator lets you know the flashers power condition. This unit includes a rechargeable 7 amp hour 12 volt battery and charger.
- 3-color fiber-optic flasher display
- Overlay depth scale delivers excellent viewing in sunlight
- 800 watts peak-to-peak power
- 10-step interference rejection
- 4 depth scales: 20', 40', 80', 200'
- 4 button control pad
- Dual Beam 9/19° Transducer
- Battery status indicator
- Shuttle mount with built-in gimbal bracket
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including 1,3-Butadiene which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Frequency: 455 khz
- Speed/Temp: N/A
- Transducer Type: Transom Mount
- Waterproof Rating: Splashproof
- Watts RMS: 100w
- Box Dimensions: 8"H x 12"W x 14"L WT: 12.1 lbs
- UPC: 082324032127
Owner's Manual (pdf)