Michigan Stinger E-Chip Flasher Dbl. Pearl Scale (PC8795)
The Michigan Stinger E-Chip flasher are fitted with the new Pro-Troll EChip that generates a tiny electrical pulse with every tailkick of the flasher. It adds a deadly ionic attraction to your cut bait, mylar fly or squid. Neat thing about an Echip is ease of use, and it never wears out. The Flasher is designed to rotate and can be fished with similar style rotating flashers. It is one of the fastest selling and most productive attractors available
Michigan Stinger Flashers are available in three versions.
- The 8" Pro Chip w/ fin flasher is 8" and has a kicker fin on the back to provide erratic rotation.
- The 11" Hot Chip w/o fin flasher is 11" and operates very similar to metal dodgers creating a back and forth action which allows the bait or lure to move side to side.
- The 11" Hot Chip w/ fin flasher is 11" and has a kicker fin to provide erratic rotation.
Both versions have proven themselves as superior salmon catching rigs. The addition of the EChip to the rear of the flasher has improved catches by as much as 400%. Flashers catch more salmon every year than any lure or attractor on the market. Learn to use them and you will be amazed at the results.
The spin, tail kick and E-Chip of the ProChip flasher are a deadly combination. with every kick, the Echip produces tine electric nerve type pulses. the narrow tapered end is the front. This flasher works with trolling flies, smalllures or hoochies tied 18-20 inches behind the flasher. these flashers are custome painted and taped by Michigan Stinger.
Michigan Stinger Flasher Features:
- The EChip provides "live bait" nerve pulses
- Kicker fin on the back provides erratic rotation (ProChip version only)
- Minimum drag when a fish is hooked
- Can be run as slow as 1 mph with outstanding action
- Easily rigged with long or short leaders on downriggers, drop releases or dipsies
About the EChip:
The EChip is the world's first microchip for bait. Invented in the greater Silicon Valley, it replicates the voltage discharged by the nervous system of live bait. Electro-Location is the primary method fish use to determine what & where to strike. The EChip mounted in lures and bait is scientifically & practically proven to attract MORE FISH and BIGGER FISH.