Lowrance HOOK²-5 Chartplotter/Fishfinder Ice Machine Pack
Free C-MAP Insight PRO ($99) w/Qualifying Purchases UNTIL 10/31/2018 VIEW
HOOK²-5 Chartplotter/Fishfinder Ice Machine Pack
The world’s easiest fishfinder, the HOOK2 5 Ice Machine offers simple menus, easy access to key functions and Autotuning sonar. Powered by proven Lowrance® performance, the Ice Machine has a built-in, high-detail map, comes with two integrated mounting options, a pair of stowaway storage boxes and a High CHIRP ice transducer.
- 5-inch SolarMAX™ Screen - Get crisp and clear views of fish and fish-holding structure with the excellent clarity and daylight visibility of a high-resolution SolarMAX™ display
- Automated sonar settings - You will spend more time fishing and less time dialing in your sonar with HOOK2 Autotuning sonar. Just plug it in and fish. It doesn't get any easier.
- Easiest-to-use menu operation and Dedicated Keypad - Make the adjustments you want with fewer key presses via a simplified menu layout and dedicated keypad.
- Lowrance® High CHIRP sonar - Proven Lowrance® High CHIRP sonar makes it easy to stay on the fish, delivering the best traditional sonar views.
- Built-in detailed mapping - Easily find depth changes, roadbeds or your favorite fishing spot on the built-in, high-detail U.S. map in HOOK2, featuring 1-foot contours or more than 3,000 lakes.
- Mapping options - You can easily upgrade the mapping on your HOOK2 with optional mapping cards from C-MAP®, C-MAP Genesis, Navionics® and more.
- Stowaway Boxes - No need to carry a separate tackle box. Just pack your favorite lures in the stowaway boxes included with the Portable Power Pack.
- Display: 5" (127mm)
- Resolution: 800 x 480
- Backlighting: LED
- Power Output: TBD
- Operating Frequency: High CHIRP and 200 kHz
- Languages: 30 – Available in regional packs
- Media Port: One (1) microSD slot
- Operating Voltage: 10.4-17 VDC (min-max)
- Warranty: One year
- Depth Alarm: Yes
- Shallow Alarm: Yes
- Temperature Readings: Yes
- Transducer Type: Ice Fishing transducer
- Display Type: WVGA color TFT LCD
- Display Backlighting: LED
- Backlighting Levels: Adjustable Screen And Keypad
- Display Size: 5" / 127mm diagonal
- Waterproof Standard/rating: IPx7
- Product Width: 7.31" / 185.6mm
- Product Depth: 3.28" / 83.3mm
- Product Height: 4.38" / 111.2mm
- Power Supply (Supply Voltage): 12 vDC (10-17 vDC min-max)
- Routes storage: 100
- Waypoint Storage: 3,000
- GPS Antenna Type: Internal high-sensitivity
- Plot Trail storage: 100
- GPS Alarms: Yes
- Custom Mapping: Optional Americas chart upgrades include C-MAP, Navionics® HotMaps® Premium and Fishing Hotspots® PRO. Global chart upgrade options include Navionics + and C-MAP MAX-N
- Background Mapping: Built-in high-detail US map with 1-foot contours on more than 3,000 lakes or a worldwide basemap.
- Basemap: Yes
- Card Format: Micro SD
- Cartography Brand: Navionics/C-Map
- Cartography Type: Gold/HotMaps Premium/C-Map-N
- Internal/External Antenna: Internal
- Resolution (VxH): 800 x 480
- Screen Size: 5
- Touchscreen: No
- Transducer Type: Portable
- Box Dimensions: 10"H x 12"W x 17"L WT: 12.3 lbs