Humminbird SmartStrike Western States V3
SmartStrike Western States V3
The Humminbird SmartStrike Western States Edition, Version 3, is a micro map card and SD adapter with 1,330+ lake maps, including 128 High Definition lakes from AZ, CA, CO, ID, MT, NM, NV, OR, UT, WA and WY.
- Based on search parameters like season, time of day, temperature and targeted fish species, SmartStrike highlights areas of the lake map where your prey is most likely to be located - before you even wet a line.
- Includes all lake maps found on the current Western States LakeMaster card.
- Version 2 includes an additional 42 High Definition lakes since the last version.
- Popular High Definition lakes include Clear Lake, Don Pedro Reservoir, Isabella, Oroville, Pleasant, Shasta and many more.
- Included features such as Depth Highlight, Shallow Water Highlight and Water Level Offset can be used exclusively with Humminbird fish finders.
- When paired with a Minn Kota i-Pilot Link, you can “Follow” a selected depth contour line, delivering precise, automatic boat control.
- Scrollable lake list allows you to view and research lakes from your Humminbird fish finder on and off the water.
- LakeMaster cards are compatible with all GPS-equipped HELIX, SOLIX, ONIX and ION Series models, along with select 600-1100 Series models.
- Opened packages are not eligible for return.
- 30-Day Cartography Warranty