Humminbird ICE 55 Ice Fishing Flasher
ICE 55 Ice Fishing Flasher
Humminbird's ICE 55 Ice Flasher from Humminbird carries revolutionary features built and designed for the diehard ice fisherman. The ICE 55 Ice Flasher feature a fiber-optic flasher display and a backlit LCD for exceptional performance in any level of light, making this flasher easy to use on those blinding, sunny winter days. The 6-color display has an overlay depth scale for easy interpretation. The LCD shows a depth scale and large number readouts for exact depth marks.
At the heart of the Humminbird ICE 55 Ice Flasher is a Dual Beam 9 Degree (240 kHz) 19 Degree (455 kHz) transducer allowing for a greater overall cone of view. This flasher runs at four depth scales in manual mode: 20 ft., 40 ft., 80 ft. and 200 ft. and seven depth scales in automatic mode: 20 ft., 40 ft., 60 ft., 80 ft. 100 ft., 120 ft. and 200 ft.
The ICE 55 includes a 6 button control pad with zoom, gain, noise, beam, target cursor and color selections for easy fine tuning. A LCD battery voltage indicator lets you know the flashers power condition. This unit includes a rechargeable 9 amp hour 12 volt battery and charger.
- LCD and 6-color fiber-optic flasher display
- Overlay depth scale delivers excellent viewing in sunlight
- 2400 watts peak-to-peak power
- 10-step interference rejection
- 4 depth scales (manual mode): 20', 40', 80', 200'
- 7 depth scales (auto mode): 20', 40', 60', 80', 100', 120', 200'
- 6 button control pad
- Color palatte setting allow unit to display as Vexilar, Marcum and
- Humminbird-6 color
- Dual Beam 9/19° Transducer
- LCD Battery voltage indicator
- Shuttle mount with built-in gimbal bracket
- 7AH battery with charger
- Soft Side Carrying Case
- 2-year manufacturers warranty
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including 1,3-Butadiene which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Owner's Manual (pdf)