Furuno CMOR Mapping - West Gulf of Mexico f/TZT2 TZT3
CMOR Mapping - West Gulf of Mexico for TZT2 & TZT3
*Requires System ID to receive an Unlock Code via Email
To purchase this chart pack for NavNet, you will need to provide your NavNet system ID to your local authorized Furuno dealer. The system ID can be located under the MyNavNet menu on your NavNet system.
The West Gulf Of Mexico CMOR Card includes coverage offshore of western Louisiana and Texas: If your looking to deep drop for grouper, tilefish and swords or find the humps that push the bait and pelagics to the surface, this is a must have chart for your boat!
Coverage includes but is not limited to the list below:
- Deep water coverage from approximately 250ft- 12,000ft throughout the East Gulf of Mexico
- 270 sq mile nearshore Area offshore of Laguna Madre
- The Texas “HillTops”
- East Break and Little Drop
- West Flower Garden Banks
- East Flower Garden Banks
- Shelf Banks and Domes: Ewing Bank, Adeline Bank, Patterson Bank, Berwick Bank, Alaminos Bank, Verdunville Bank, Jackula Bank, Alderdice Bank, Sweet Bank, Pheger Bank, Musogee Bank, Tresslar Bank, Sidner Bank, Rezak Bank, Bryant Bank, Bouma Bank, McGrail Bank, Elvers Bank, Geyer Bank, Beight Bank, Geyer Bank, Bright Bank, Ramkin Bank, MacNeil Bank, Alamo Bank, Calhoun Dome, Mansfield Dome, Price Spur, Nueces Dome, Kleberg Dome, Willacy Dome, Appelbaum Bank
- Most deep water Basins, Ridges, escarpments, and Domes in the Western Gulf
This CMOR chart is compatible with all NavNet TZtouch3 MFDs and NavNet TZtouch2 MFDs with software version 6.23 and above. To purchase this chart pack for NavNet, you will need to provide your NavNet system ID to your local authorized Furuno dealer. The system ID can be located under the MyNavNet menu on your NavNet system.
Note that you will need to purchase an unlock code from your Authorized Furuno Dealer.
NOTE: All sales of Chart Unlock Codes are final. Once an unlock code for any chart area is purchased and the code has been provided by Furuno, no refunds, credits, or exchanges are permitted.
Areas displayed are for guidance only and do not reflect exact coverage.