Big Jon Sports Pak Manual Siderigger (One-Hand-Crank) (MD00500)
- Big Jon's "Captain's Pak" Manual Siderigger is the toughest, best-built manual downrigger on the market. Many old fishermen refer to it as "The Workhorse of Manual Downriggers"! Indeed, our service department still take in many 40 year old Captain's Pak manuals for basic maintenance!
- The Captain's Pak manual siderigger features an easy to use "One-Hand-Crank" clutch system. Just ease the crank handle back to let the cannonball desend or crank forward to retrieve it.
- Loaded with handy features, the Captain's Pak has as standard equipment: a swivel mounting base, a single Multi-Set rod holder, a Big Jon line release and a locking, tip-up sectional boom.
- The high-strength swivel mounting base is machined from billet aluminum. It rotates 360 degrees and locks in eight positions so you can fish from almost any angle.
- The Multi-Set rod holder is so easy to use, that you can adjust it to any of it's nine positions with just one hand!
- The Band Buster line release is one of the simplest line releases you could ask to use. Also, it is very popular because it signals when a fish strikes, by transmitting the action to the rod tip, making the rod tip bounce.
- The locking, tip-up boom makes setting lines safe and easy. It is a three piece sectional boom that can be used as a 2, 3 or 4 foot boom to best meet your needs.
- Also included with your Captain's Pak is; a 4 inch x 4 inch mounting plate, a footage counter, and 200 feet of stainless steel cable.
- This Big Jon downrigger has been given a bright anodized finish that will resist corrosion and add a beauty to your boat that plastic downriggers can not offer. When you choose Big Jon products, your boat will shine.