Big Jon Gadabout Manual Downrigger (MD00318)
- Big Jon Sports entry level manual downrigger, the "Gadabout" was designed for the small boat fisherman. It was designed to be fished straight off the back off the boat. Don't let the entry level status fool you, the Gadabout is built to last the test of time.
- Loaded with handy features, the Gadabout has as standard equipment: a single rod holder mounted to the 24 inch flexible boom, and a Big Jon line release.
- The Band Buster line release is one of the simplest line releases you could ask to use. Also, it is very popular because it signals when a fish strikes, by transmitting the action to the rod tip, making the rod tip bounce.
- Also included with your Gadabout is; a 4 inch x 4 inch mounting plate, a footage counter, and 150 feet of stainless steel cable.
- All Big Jon downriggers are given a bright anodized finish that will resist corrosion and add a beauty to your boat that plastic downriggers can not offer. The bright Silver finish will make your boat shine.