Big Jon Captain's Pak Electric Downrigger (EDO2000L)
Newly designed in 2014 with a more powerful "Hemi" Motor the Captains's Pak (EDO2000L) electric downrigger can retrieve at 120 feet per minute.
- The Captain's Pak's 12 volt sealed motor features an adjustable disc clutch and will retrieve a 12 pound cannonball at 120 feet per minute (a practical speed for most fishermen's needs).
- Loaded with handy features, the Captain's Pak has as standard equipment: a swivel mounting base, dual Multi-Set rod holders with a ball cradle, a Big Jon line release and a locking, tip-up sectional boom.
- The high-strength swivel mounting base is machined from billet aluminum. It rotates 360 degrees and locks in eight positions, so you can fish from almost any angle.
- The Multi-Set rod holders are so easy to use that you can adjust them to any of it's nine positions with just one hand!
- The Band Buster line release is one of the simplest line releases you could ask to use. Also, it is very popular because it signals when a fish strikes, by transmitting the action to the rod tip, making the rod tip bounce.
- The locking, tip-up boom makes setting lines safe and easy. It is a three piece sectional boom that can be used as a 2, 3 or 4 foot boom to best meet your needs.
- Also included with your Captain's Pak is; a 4 inch x 4 inch mounting plate, a footage counter, and 200 feet of stainless steel cable.
- All Big Jon downriggers are given a bright anodized finish that will resist corrosion and add a beauty to your boat that plastic riggers can not offer. When you choose Big Jon products, your boat will shine!