Lake Erie Smallmouth Bass fishing with Rusty and Jesse (6/28/17) by Capt. Juls
Posted by on
The bass trip was a success! Jeremy started out slow, and his boy Elijah had him down 7 to 0 before he would catch his first bass of the morning. But, as Jeremy said, "It's not how ya staht...it's how ya finish" (said in a strong Boston accent). Jeremy would end up taking the lead at the end of the morning trip with 15 bass to Elijah's 14.
Good time with two fun guys....I really enjoyed it.
Captain Julia "Juls" Davis
My Boat: 2017 Ranger 621 FS rigged with a 300 Evinrude G2
Humminbird Helix 12 SI CHIRP Mega Imaging Gen2
Humminbird Helix 10 DI Mega Imaging Gen2
Minn-Kota Ulterra 112 w/iPilot LINK
Specializing in 1-3 person walleye and perch charters
- Lake Erie Yellow Perch Fishing with Greg and Ryan Faulks 8/26/17
- Lake Erie Smallmouth Bass fishing with Rusty and Jesse (6/28/17) by Capt. Juls
- Lake Erie Fishing with Dan, Matt, and Ryan 7/5/17 by Captain Juls
- Lake Erie Walleye Fishing with Mike, Trayton, and "Pops" 6/21/17
- Fishing Lake Erie with the Parker Brothers Randy, Jim, and Dick 6/9/17